Sunday 22 September 2013

Some fun photos of Maggie

Here are some photos I've taken of maggie lately 
Looking over the very beautiful County Down from scrabo country park


Cruising in her new bed

"Can I please go on a summer holiday?"

Sleepy head

A walk in the forest
 
I made these on my cameo as a Thank you for being invited to the ulster Tatler awards, we had such an amazing night, especially as we were sitting with a couple of the Irish rugby players :-) I made the smaller card but as it didn't have much room to write inside, I increased the size to make a bigger one. I love this design for quick thank you cards


Thanks for popping by 
Love kathy and maggie x

4 comments:

  1. What a nice card I love your dotted BG paper too ... very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're both well. Miss seeing you on FB x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss my crafty chums too Lucy, so glad you popped by xox

      Delete
  3. She is so beautiful Miss Kathy! Nice cards too. Can't wait to hear about your trip. Hugs
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete