Friday 13 September 2013

A play with vinyl

A play with vinyl

My friend Chara and I had an amazing holiday to Vancouver in April. To remember our trip Chara printed all of the photos and put them into a plain black album decorated with stickers from our trip, now obviously being crafty I had to add a personal touch so I decided to have a play with my new vinyl and this is what I came up with. 
Front cover

The spine

Inside I listed our itinerary using elements from the Docrafts All Aboard range for the back page of the album.

Inside the back cover

For my photos I made a photo album online (I know I should make scrapbooks but I just love photo books), Its amazing how different photos caught my attention between Chara's photo album and my photo book.

Here are a few of the photos we took in Canada, it was just so beautiful x

















I'm having a break from facebook and missing my crafty chums (but the break is good) so please if you have time I'd love some comments 

Thanks for popping by

Kathy and Maggie x

No comments:

Post a Comment