Tuesday 28 May 2013

Just a last minute quickie

I needed to make a quick card to say thankyou to a very kind couple who invited us to the theatre on sunday and as I was reminded, proper edicate is that a thankyou should be sent within 48 hours of the event, so I really didnt have alot of time to make something special, or so I thought.......

I just love how easy it is to make a quick but stylish card with my cameo, I downloaded the template from the store and hey presto my card was cut in about a minute, the hardest part was folding it in half.

I added some thick paper for the insert and placed a square of the gorgeous hey girl paper my friend Wendy sent me in the spring swap to add some interest. I even had time to make an envelope with my crafters companion I bought at christmas and hadn't had time to play with.




I'm so super happy that my spring swap card made top 3 in the digi galore challenge

The play we saw was 'Cant forget about you and it was hilarious, very Belfast and if you ever get a chance to see it you definitely should (prepare to cringe though) x

http://www.lyrictheatre.co.uk/whats-on/specific/whats-on/cant-forget-about-you

Thanks for popping by

Kathy x

No comments:

Post a Comment