Sunday 3 February 2013

Western challenge

When I saw that Here comes the boys were having a western challenge, I just knew I had to enter this card I made for a friend.




I needed an image that went with the sentiment she asked me to use and when I found this one at www.justinklined.com I knew it was perfect, it is coloured with pro-markers and made with goodies from my stash.

I punched the stars, made them 3D and added ultrafine gold glitter.


I'd like to enter the western challenge at here comes the boys:

western challenge




Thanks for having a look and all feed back would be much appreciated xox

3 comments:

  1. What a great image :-) Love the layout too. Fabulous card for the Western challenge at Here Come The Boys
    Thanks for joining in, good luck and hope to see you next time too, Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeehaw!!! Kathy made it to our little blog challenge! Fab card and superb western image! so pleased you shared it with us at Here Come THe Boys! Woo xx

    ReplyDelete