Tuesday 22 January 2013

Simply Betty Steampunk Challenge

Simply Betty Steampunk Challenge

This is my entry for the Simply Betty Steampunk Challenge which Betty very kindly provided the image for.


This was my first attempt at a steampunk card but I think I got the basic concept, it did take a few days of popping in and out of the craft room but I'm so glad I took my time. Shes such a cute image (am I allowed to call steampunk cute? :-)

Again I cant believe what a frugal crafter I have been again. The pearl pin, clog paper and the paper I used for the rose were from my Alys Den RAK last year, the rose paper wasn't quite the right colour so I coloured it with my promarkers. I also coloured the image with promarkers, adding a little diamond glaze here and there. The ribbon was from a friend, and the keys were earring I bought many years ago in a sale in Claires.

Thanks again Betty for the image https://www.facebook.com/groups/486424581374935/
                                                  http://simplybstamps.net/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy,

    I like the way your blog is shaping up. Some of your work is fantastic (the rest is just very very good :-) I like the steampunk Betty card, it has some nice 'texture' to it. Thats not quite the right word??? but you know what I mean.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete